Most of the parties on this planet are not well-designed for sensitive people. We sit in the corner, get called ‘wall flowers’, hide in the bathroom or out in the garden, and go home early. What would be the party or festival for us?
In the upcoming Sensitivity Festival, I will be interviewing deep sensitive souls and sharing what it is like to be a sensitive human in these high-pressure times. We will explore what kind of sensitive creatures we are because there is great unexplored diversity in being sensitive – there is no one way of being sensitive, no one way that it shows up.
We will be welcoming a diversity of stories. Offering new insights, understandings and simply sharing the bounty, beauty, misunderstood and mysterious things about being a highly sensitive person.
It will be deep (we like deep), spacious, joyous and life-affirming.
We will explore specific topics around the lived experience of being a sensitive person and how we engage with those topics as a deeply feeling, deeply knowing soul.
- We will uncover the skills of leaning into your sensitivity in relationships and dating, with – Amy Palatnick, MAPW, relationship expert and author of “Can I be Honest With You”.
- We will discover what it means to be a sensitive on this planet and how it affects our relationships with others and the world around us – with Susan Kocen, senior faculty member of the Process Work Institute, Portland USA.
- What is it like to be a person who is very aware of energy, and relates to the world through those energetic experiences? A marginalised and barely spoken of experience – with Anusuya Star Bear, MAPW, coach, healer and visionary.
- How does sensitivity show up in your body or your face, in the very structure of your physical form, and we examine how that changes as you come into relationship with your body – with Sean Jago, Psychosomatic Therapy teacher and expert in understanding the body systems, their emotional purpose and the ability you have to fully experience your human capacity.
- What is it like to be a deeply Sensitive man in these times? We dive into this big topic with Sean Jago.
- And finally an interview with me about how I have transformed my sensitivity from a heartache and trouble maker to an art form and source of power. This interview will be led by one of my favorite humans and process work elders Susan Kocen.
I will be guiding this little festival from Instagram so join me there to be carried through the adventure and be notified of every interview that’s been posted.
You can also watch the interviews on our replay page and on YouTube. If you would like to receive notifications through email, you can sign up below and we will let you know when each interview drops on our replay page.
The festival runs from April 23 until May 1, 2022.
With joyous love for your own deeply sensitive nature,